DISCUSSION: How do we continually inspire students to reinvent FeelGood and make it their own?
- Start the discussion by watching the TED Talk The surprising habits of original thinkers
- How do we think originally in FeelGood? Are we already encouraging original thinking?
- Now give your members the chance to be involved in the brainstorming process!
- Identify a need/challenge/exciting opportunity
- What isn’t working? What can be improved upon? What is something new in the future?
- Is there a practice in place or do we need to create an entirely new one?
- Have members propose outlooks on the topic before presenting ideas/solutions.
- Encourage members to think individually (they should take pride in their ideas!) and then have people share with the group.
- If you are looking for extra resources, the lab on Innovation Brainstorms can help.
NOTE: The purpose of this activity is not necessarily to resolve all the challenges your chapter faces or completely change the direction the movement is headed. We want you to encourage your members to always keep thinking on how they can improve and reinvent the movement!