Ending Hunger: Seize the Opportunity
Join staff and investors of The Hunger Project for an inspirational weekend event in Manhattan where, as an important investor yourself, you are invited to connect with THP staff, attend inspiring and informational investor meetings, and get your heart filled to the brim at the annual Fall Gala event at Chelsea Piers.
WHEN: Saturday, October 21 – Sunday, October 22, 2017
WHERE: New York City, NY
WHO: Current FeelGooders, alumni, and THP staff & investors
WHAT: See the current schedule of events here.
QUESTIONS? For any questions or special issues, email email@example.com
- Meet other THP investors in the Big Apple. There’s nothing like autumn in New York!
- Attend up to TWO special THP investor-only meetings in the Great Room of the W Union Square Hotel
- Learn more about the Global Goals for Sustainable Development and the work THP is doing to fulfill them.
- Attend an unforgettable cocktail party and dinner event with THP staff, investors, and partners who do the work of ending extreme poverty on the ground. This year they are celebrating 40 years of their work!
- Witness the incredible dance moves of THP Executive VP John Coonrod when you take to the dance floor on Saturday night!
- Most of the weekend’s events are free to you as a THP investor! The Saturday night gala is $200 per ticket. If you are at all interested in attending ANY part of the weekend, please fill out the form above to secure your spot!
- You are responsible for all expenses related to transportation, lodging, and meals not included in THP events, as well as the cost of the $200 Gala ticket should you choose to attend that portion of the weekend.
- We understand that financing such a weekend can be tricky for some, and though we guarantee that it will be well worth the investment, we’d love to help you figure out how to make it affordable! By expressing your interest in the form above, we will work with you to figure out how to fund your experience, whether that means using personal funds, Cheese Points, school budget, etc.
- If you sign up early, you are very likely to find a place to stay for free with FeelGood alumni in the NYC area!
- Check out hostels.com or HostelWorld
- The Larchmont and The Pod are great budget hotels
- For BnB’s try this site or NY Habitat
- Try Couchsurfing
- Book an AirBnB or negotiate an arrangement through Homestay